Friday, March 10, 2006

First outdoor bike ride?

The only thing on tap for today was a 10k easy run with a few drills. Not a problem. I'm exactly where I want to be for the week and should not have a problem meeting my goals. Although, I have to get to Future Shop to replace the dvd player I bought a mere two months ago. This is somewhat a necessity because I have a 3 hour spin session on tap. So, that's number one on the agenda Saturday morning. It could be interesting as I'm notorious for not keeping receipts etc - although I can be most persuasive when I want to be. :)
This all maybe moot as there is a possibilty the roads and weather will be good enough for an outdoor ride. We shall see.
On Sunday I have a 25k + run planned, hopefully it will go as well as last weeks.



Ever wonder what the swim of an Ironman looks like? There is about 2000 people swimming in that photo. This picture was taken at Lake Placid last year. All I can say is that I'm somewhere in the foreground. :)
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Cliff said...

Like a swarm :)...

It was 12 degrees with sunshine. I wish I was out. But the part that hold my bike seat broke. Oh well.