Friday, February 03, 2006

Mucky Friday

Yesterday was a good day. I went and saw my niece, who gave me some running tips..

Yes, that's the M-Dot on her diaper... The picture reminded me of this video of Julie Moss crawling across the finishing line at Kona.
Yesterday I spun for 1.5 hrs while watchin Invasion of the Body Snatchers - I can't believe that movie is 28 years old. Afterwards I did my weight/core workout.
Today was mucky. Lots of rain, sleet and snow, which really does a number on the dirt roads I run on. I managed a very dirty 10k and followed that up with some core work and stretching.
On tap for the weekend: two hours of spinning and a 17k run. They are calling for 15cm of snow tomorrow which could make my Sunday run interesting.
Have a super weekend!

1 comment:

Reddog said...

Hey, that's like the m dot on my diaper!