Sunday, February 05, 2006

Weekend Update

I've been tinkering with the site, I still can't get it the way I want it, but it's improving.
It's funny, there are always things that crop up, and I say to myself "don't forget to blog that." Now comes the time to write about it and I forget all the little things I was going to mention.

The biggest weekend news was the massive dumping of snow we received - I'd say a solid 30cm. Luckily I got my long run (17k) done on Saturday before it started. The run was just ok as my legs were a little tired from the 10k run on Friday.
This morning we awoke to a winter wonderland. I took Joe for a walk up the pinacle. The 'pinacle' is a nearby hill that has elevation of maybe 300 feet. Naturally we were the only ones out. I'm sure people thought we were crazy.. but then again I think they are crazy for not experiencing the fun, beauty and excerise of walking in the woods after a snowstorm. Then again, I'm the one doing Ironman Canada, so perhaps I should question my sanity.

Eep, sorry for the tangent. Today was a good spin day. I did 2 hours on the trainer while watching Rob Roy. Initially the legs were a little lethargic, but I settled in and had a great ride. Not too often you can say that when using the trainer. Tomorrow is a scheduled off day. Woo hoo!

1 comment:

Cliff said...

Maybe I am catching the snow u are mentioning. Looks like a blizzard is coming in.