Thursday, August 17, 2006

Lucky number, brick, swim, details.

And my lucky number for Ironman Canada is..... ... 754! Can't say it really does anything for me, it's just a number. However, on race day, you can just punch in my number on Ironman Live and you will get a progress report on me. It's kinda neat, you can share in my suffering. :)

Workout update:
Wednesday: bike 75k, run 4.5k (my last brick)
Thursday: swim 3.3k (my last pool swim for awhile) The main set was 2(4X400) descending. The fast 400's were 5:13 and 5:09. Felt good. Felt strong.

Some little details to take care of in the next few days: tune & clean bike, get bike box rental, start 'pre packing', goto bike store, get a run in, pick up tux and go to one of my bestest buds wedding, party.. but not too hard, get a ride in on Sun - final bike check, visit sis & neice, pack a zillion little things knowing full well I'll forget something, get an open water swim in, final run and pack up car on Tues, go over list one more time, catch flight on Wed. I have no idea how the pros do this for a living. It's crazy.

No comments: