Sunday, August 13, 2006

Still numberless, open water swim, cherries.

T-minus 14 days.

So it's Sunday afternoon, my long run was done long ago, all my chores around the house are done and I'm sitting here eating a bowl of cherries and updating my blog. My usual routine involves an afternoon nap, but I don't need one of those today as I only ran for 1:15. (15k) As far as training goes for the next two weeks I'll be using a 'less is more' philosophy. Here's the workout update for the past few days:
Fri: swim 3.2k: 2k straight, 1.2k drills. Run: 13k
Sat: swim 2.4k. An open water swim with the C3 triathlon club. Gosh, I've been missing out. The swim was in nice clear and clean water. All the people were super friendly and I got a chance to break in my new wetsuit. Gotta hang out with those guys more often. Afterwards, I did 100k on the bike.
Sun: run 15k

Race numbers for Ironman Canada were suppose to be out on Friday - they still aren't out yet. It's no biggie, Ijust want to know what my lucky number is. :) Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Cheers!

No comments: