Sunday, February 12, 2006

Sunday.... Ug

As I reported on Friday, we had company come over Saturday. Fun times, good food, good friends and lots of laughs. However, my motivation today was at an all time low, I just wanted to cacoon and watch the Olympics. But, I said I was going to 2hrs on the trainer .. and since I said it, I have to do it. So I sucked it up, popped in the movie Gladiator and did a solid 2 hours of spinning. In the end, it turned out to be a good spin session. Watching a great movie helped too.
Saturday I did a 17k run. I could feel some deep tissue fatigue in my running legs, probably from running 5 days in a row. But I'm determined to become a decent a runner, so I'm trying to push the envelope while at the same avoid over doing it. Cheers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Psst... Got some Star Trek TNG for ya to ease some of that spinning. Love Sis