Monday, April 03, 2006

Monday weigh in

Phew. Training camp is done. Lots of quality workout time last week and back to work today = one tired puppy. Today is a rest day, I'm taking full advantage of it. Instead of working out, I watched Shawshank Redemption. An excellent movie. Here's the mileage report for last week:
Run: 72 km
Spin 10 hrs
Swim 7.8 km
Dryland: 1.5 hrs
Weight: 163
What can I say. I accomplished what I set out to do. I wanted a tough week, I got a tough week. Mission accomplished. The only other thing of note was that I dropped a pound. One less pound to cart around is always a good thing.

This week will be a moderate week. I have to see how well the body bounces back from training camp before I start beating myself up again. The *tentative* mileage plan for the week is: run:50k, spin: 6 hrs and swim 5k.
Cheers.

No comments: