Sunday, April 09, 2006

A taxing issue

Hey guys, just a quick weekend update because I'm actually putting off doing my taxes at the moment.
In case you're wondering, Friday ended up being a write off - it happens, not very often, but it does happen. Naturally, being well rested, Saturday's spin session was wicked. I did the same session as last week and my legs felt much better this time around. They are defineately getting stronger. Afterwards, I did some stretching, some core work and an upper body weight workout.

Today, was long run day. I felt awesome and was going to crack off a great run, except at the 17k mark I got a niggling little pain in my right ankle. It did go away after a few kms, but I'm not happy that I had it in the first place. Going to change shoes and keep an eye on it. I did manage to negative split the last 10k and the overall distance clocked in at 29k.

Ok that's it on the workout front. In other news, I'm thinking of putting togethor a Saturday morning long bike crew. Something fairly harcore and geared towards people training for Ironman. So, if there are any other tri wienies out there, drop me a line, the email is on the left. I'll compile a list and send out more information if I get a decent response.
Ok ok ok.. back to doing taxes. Sigh...

No comments: