Monday, April 10, 2006

Monday weigh in

Today is my designated rest day, so instead of working out, I spent a couple of hours tweakin my bike. It's amazing how fast a couple of hours can fly by, a tweak there, an adjustment here, swap a tire, test stuff out, check emergency kit...

Last week was a fairly easy week, I ran myself down pretty hard during the previous week's training camp, so I needed the rest/recovery time. Here's the stats:
Run: 49.5km
Spin: 5 hrs
Swim: 0 (!)
Dryland: 2 hours
Weight: 163
I guess the only thing of note is the lack of a swim last week. Really, it's no big deal though, swimming is the easiest sport for me, it's the other two sports I have to concentrate on.

The next two weeks are scheduled to be running focused. This may be subject to change, depending if I get that ankle pain I mentioned yesterday. I should know tomorrow if new shoes will solve the problem as I'm scheduled for a hill workout. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. So here is the tentative plan: run: 70km, bike 7hrs, swim 5k.

No comments: