Sunday, June 18, 2006

Good news, bad news

A quick update. I'll do a more detailed report tomorrow. Since I'm an optimist, I'll post the good news: I was fortuneate enough to secure my spot for Ironman Canada. Yay!
Now on to the bad stuff: For me, Muskoka was a very mediocre race. Once again, I was plauged by stomach issues. This, combined with the heat made for a mediocre swim, an OK bike and a very sub par run. I'm kinda bummed about by performance, so I'll try not to whine about it too much in my race report tomorrow. :)

3 comments:

Cliff said...

That was hawt. :) By 11-12 km in the run I was hot. Got chills by 13 km.

Congrats on getting a spot.

Crackhead said...

Congratulations on achieving one of your objectives. I would like to see a race report, though, so I can see how much you beat yourself up :) We all do it, don't we?

Reddog said...

Way to qualify bro. That weather must have sucked big time...