Thursday, June 29, 2006

100/10

Scored some quality zzzz's last night, woke up feeling great. Excellent. I have a solid 4 hour mid-week workout planned, it's good to start it off on the right foot. I zipped through work and starting fueling up on the way home, got to top up those energy stores!

So I get home and I'm getting ready for a 100k ride, then BOOM! 'What the hell? MORE frikin thunderstorms..' Crap, I check the short term forcast and the next 6 hours we're expecting off and on thundershowers. Grrrrr... The Gods must be angry.
Time to pull out the trainer... again! Sigh. So I pop in coach Troy's Tough Love and do 3 hours on the spinner. You know what? It wasn't that bad, time flew by and before you know it, I was done. Fastest 3 hour spin session I've ever done.
So after my 'ride', there was a clearing on the horizon and I was able to get in a quick 10.5k run, before the next round of thundershowers hit. Your probably thinking ' ewww, I bet that run was tough..' Well, you'd be wrong. I mean it wasn't easy, but it was strong and fast. It felt great!
I figure the spin session was worth a good 100k and the run was 10k+, so I did get my 100/10 in for the day. Mission accomplished.

2 comments:

Crackhead said...

Psycho. Do you have a JOB???

Reddog said...

If she only knew, happy Canada Day bro bro...

ArooOOoo!