Monday, June 26, 2006

Monday weigh in

Summary of last week:
Run: 48k
Bike: 337k
Swim: 9k
Dryland: 1.5 hrs
Weight: 160

For what was suppose to be an easy/moderate week, I wound up doing some decent mileage. My body recovered pretty fast after last Sunday's race, so I just went with it and logged some miles. I'm starting to flirt with sub 160 in the weight department and I gotta tell ya - I just love being a regular Pac-man and losing weight at the same time. :)

The plan for the upcoming week is to up the running kms to ~70k and add an extra bike session. I'd like to see 400k on the bike this week, but I see thundershowers in the forecast, and that means trainer time. :/

Today was my slacker day, I did a full body stretch routine, which takes about 45 minutes, then followed that up with some core work and upper body weights. Cheers.

No comments: