Wednesday, June 14, 2006

A quickie

Hey guys. Just a quickie today... got a case of the 'I'm feeling tired syndrome.' Not sure why, getting lots of zzzz's and the workout load has been cut way back. I'm feeling good.. just tired, like sleepy tired. Maybe something to do with tapering? Shrug.

Workout update:
Yesterday did an easy 60k on the bike, nothing crazy and the legs feel good.
Today, I hit the pool and got 3k in. 1k warmup, 5X100 hard with 100 easy in between each (the hard ones came in @1:05-1:07), 1k drill work.
It was kinda fun doing the sprint work, it's been a long time since I've done any that. Even though it's been almost 20 years since I could call my self a sprinter, I was pretty happy with my times. Next week I'll be back to the long, boring endurance work. Cheers.

No comments: