Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Found my legs

Eep, I must be getting old. It took me 10 days to recover from the Mississauga half marathon. Oh sure, I've still been working out regularly of course, but the running mileage has taken a beating over the last 2 weeks... something I shall soon rectify.

Here is the workout update:
Tuesday: 2 hours of aerobic spinning, plus 30 minutes of weights and core.
Wednesday: easy 9k+ trail run. (Love the trails!)
swim: 4800m
Today's swim was great... I felt like a swimmer. Check my set out:
4X400m on 6:15 (each one came in 5:45-5:50)
8X200m on 3:15 (each one was about 2:50)
16X100 on 1:40 ( consistently 1:20)

The good news, my times are starting to come down and it's getting easier. Since my times are faster, I'm going to have to start lessening the rest. I sure love that set though.

That's it for now, it's bedtime!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»