Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Happy Anniversary

Yesterday, was an anniversary of sorts, Jan 23, 2005, was when I started to 'seriously' train for Ironman Lake Placid last year. Notice that I started training 3 weeks earlier AND Ironman Canada is 5 weeks later this year. That means an extra 8 weeks of training for this race. Woo hoo!

Today, I spun for 1:15 and did 30 minutes of weights. I watched the movie U-571, so the time flew by. I have feeling the dvd player I bought on the weekend is going to see alot of action during my spin sessions.

2 comments:

Cliff said...

That's waht the DVD player is for. Have you watch the series "Band of Brothers"? If you like war movies, you should rent that from blockbuster.

Darren said...

Hey cliff. Yes, I've seen that series - it's great. Good enough to watch again. I'm thinking of Platoon for my next spin session. Cheers.