Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Monthly mileage report

Today was a two sport day. Immediately after work, I did a 6.5k run, had some food and rested up for spin/weight session. I'm starting to notice an increase in food intake, which is nice, because I do love to eat. The spin session was 1 hour, followed by 30 minutes of weights. It was a good Tuesday.

Here is my monthly mileage report:
Run: 136.5km
Spin: 11hrs 4omin
Swim: 2.3km
Overall, it was good first month. No workouts were missed and I'm feeling good. Hopefully February will be as nice January. Hey, a guy can wish.. right?
Oh yea, almost forgot, today is the last day to register for Mississauga marathon at the reduced rate. In case you are wondering, I'm in for the half. It will be nice to start the racing season with a PB. :)

2 comments:

Cliff said...

Mississauga, that's where i live.

My friend will be doing the full mara that race and I will run with her for the last half.

Darren said...

Heya Cliff
I did the full last year, as a 'training run'. Using our Garmin Forerunners, we measured the course to be 1 km longer than regulation. Makes it a little tougher if she is going for BQ..
This year, I'm just going for a PB in the half - it's planned 'speed work.' :)