Friday, January 20, 2006

Ruff ruff!

For the 2nd time in the last 3 days, a German Sheppard and his buddy (a mid size breed mix), decided to take a run at me during MY run. I have to say I really hate being put into the position of deciding how best to defend myself against an aggresive animal that "won't bite." If people are too stupid to realize that EVERY dog *may* bite, then perhaps they shouldn't be owning the animals in the first place. *End Rant*

As for training, this week is progressing well. I did a 7.5k run yesterday and a 9k run today. I'm on track for my mileage goals for the week, but there is a significant snow storm coming in that may play havoc with my Sunday run. On tap for tomorrow: 1.5 hrs of spinning. I hope I can find something good on TV. cheers.

2 comments:

Cliff said...

Triguy,

I just saw your blog through Runningroom. 1.5 hr of spinning? Wow that's good. I always make sure I rent a good movie before I go on my trainer.

Darren said...

Hey Cliff,
It's funny you mentioned that, I just got a dvd player for our TV yesterday! Now I just have to stock up on videos and Spinerval dvds. cheers