Sunday, January 15, 2006

New baby on the way!

Grabbed a couple of buds and went to Enduro Sports down in the big smoke today. I was so impressed with the service, staff and selection, I put a deposit on a brand new Cervelo Dual. (!) This bike offers so much bang for the buck, that I could not bring myself to justify springing the extra cash for the P2 SL. Check the pic:





Sexah!




The bike is due to arrive in February. The hard part will be just looking at it until the salt gets off the roads.
Weekend training went OK. I spun for 1:15 on Saturday. Fairly easily cadence work. Just maintain a steady 95 to 100 RPM's, while keeping heart rate fairly low. (around 125). Today ended up being an off day... albeit an expensive one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OOOhhh. I just searched technorati for "cervelo dual" and found your post. congrats, my friend, congrats. This will be my next bike. Hopefully I can work it out to have it for next year's Spudman. (In Idaho, who hoo!)