Friday, January 06, 2006

Happy Friday!


First, let's get the triathlon related news out of the way. The guys at work are always telling me: ' you should apply for employee sponsorship.' No doubt, most of them think I'm insane and I have to admit when training for an IronMan, there are times when you question your own sanity. However, I have decided to take the plunge and request sponsorship. So today, I've spent most of the day putting togethor a proposal for the powers that be. Who knows, maybe a Cervelo P2SL is in my future. grin. I'll keep you posted.
I've also come up with a tenative schedule for the 2006 season, I will share with you on my weekend update.
Last and certainly not least, my hearfelt congratulations to one of my bestest buds, Ian, and his wife to be, Lena. August 17 is the big day. Here is a picture of the happy couple after a half marathon we ran last year.

Cheers guys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool bike... If you get it can I have your not so "old" one ;)

Reddog

Anonymous said...

That bike makes me as giddy as a weak-kneed school girl. Must resist... must resist..