Thursday, January 05, 2006

Training for 2006 has begun!

First a brief comment about the two previous posts. I realize they are old news but I decided to put up my last two race reports from '05 for two reasons: 1) I needed some filler :) and 2) I've been told they are a good read. No matter, they will soon be in the archives.

On to the matter at hand, I've begun training for the 2006 season. Over the last 3 months of downtime, I've managed to gain a respectable 8+ pounds, so the time has come to start setting goals for the new season. Over the past couple of weeks, I've been mentally gearing up and as of Jan 2 training is officially under way. This is actually a good thing, as it is a full 3 weeks earlier than last year. I'm psyched and excited!

So, what is the goal for 2006 you ask? That is a good question. Being as it is early in the season, let's just say goals are still being established. I'm *hoping* to see Penticton this year. Enough said.

No comments: