Monday, March 20, 2006

Monday weigh in

Ended a 3 week build period on a high note. I met my goals for last week and I got my new ride. Can't argue with that. Here is the mileage report week number 11.
Run: 67 km
Spin 6.5 hrs
Swim 3500 m
Dryland 1 hr 30 min
Weight: 164
I've been steadily increasing running mileage and I'm pleased with my progress in that department. Time on the trainer is boring, but since spring arrived a mere 3 hours ago, I know I'll be able to get the bike out soon. Swimming is still in the maintenance phase, I will not add another swim session until mid/end of April. As for weight, I'm a light 164, I'm thinking next week I'll be able to knock that down a pound.
This week is an easy week, the plan is to cut running mileage by 1/3 and bring the spinning time down to an even 5 hrs. I have to get get nice rested for the following week, which is training camp.

Want some free motivation? Check this 2 minute movie trailer of 4 elite level Iron athletes. It's a spine tingler.

1 comment:

Cliff said...

5 hrs on the trainer? You are a beast..i might do that if spring isn't gettnig any warmer :)