Tuesday, March 14, 2006

New baby has arrived!


Went to Enduro Sports today to pick-up and get fitted for my new ride. Wow, what a difference from my previous bike. Different good? Time will tell. I'll let you know in May when I have a couple 5 hour rides under my belt. It's aggresive, it's smooth and now I just have to ride the snot out of it!
It should also be noted that the people at Enduro are first rate. These guys know triathlon, they have premium products, excellent service and weren't satisified until I was satisfied. Hats off to them.
After I get my new baby home, naturally I set it up on the spinner and settle in for a good 2 hour session. Overall, it was good. The new geometry will take some getting used to - that's a given. I'll put it to you this way, if I can walk away afer a 5 or 6 hour ride and feel as good as I did today, I'll be a happy guy. :)
After my spin, I did 30 minutes of weights. Unfortuneately, no time for a run today.

3 comments:

Cliff said...

Darren,

sweet stuff. I am looking forward for my bike fitting as well. Which store did u went the one down at the beach or the one at don mills??

Darren said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Darren said...

I went to the one at 35 Coldwater Ave. It's just off of Leslie south of the 401.