Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Over the hump

So here I am all pumped because it's March and the light is at the end of the tunnel as far as winter goes... naturally we are expecting some sort of snowstorm tonight. I should have kept my big mouth shut.
Today I did a 6km run - nice and easy. I want the legs recovered for tomorrow's tempo run, the first one of the season. So I'm hoping this snowstorm is minor.
Swimming was also the agenda. The set was similar to last weeks and went like this:
1000m warmup
7X400m each one came in under 6min and I took 1 min rest between sets.
200 cool down.
The total was 4000m. That's 160 lengths, which does get a little boring after awhile. Although back when I was a real swimmer, we logged a hell of alot more mileage than that, so I really don't have anything to complain about.

2 comments:

Reddog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Reddog said...

You need one of those ipods for swimming.

ArrOOoo, Reddog