Friday, March 17, 2006

Turn down the wind

Did an easy 11k, that was uphill and in the wind the whole way. Seriously, if anyone could turn down the wind a little bit - I'd appreciate it.
The goal of easy day Friday, is to make my legs just tired enough so that biking on Saturday isn't a cake walk. The goal of long ride Saturday is to fry my legs for long run Sunday. Once that's over - it's on to easy day Monday - a mere two workouts away.
So here is the weekend plan: Saturday - my first brick! In case you don't know, a brick workout is when you run after doing a bike session. Generally, legs do not like it when you do this and it can feel like you are pushing against a brick wall.
The plan is to do 3hrs on the spinner and follow that up with a short run. On Sunday, I have a 27k run planned.
Have a great weekend!

No comments: